What is Microsoft Bookings?
How does Microsoft Bookings work?
- You provide a web calendar for internal and external contacts.
- The calendar lists the time slots available during your office hours.
- Someone selects a time to meet with you and enters their contact information.
- Outlook will send confirmation and reminder emails.
- The appointment will show up on your Outlook calendar.
- The contact can go back to the calendar to change or cancel appointments.
What meeting inconveniences can Microsoft Bookings prevent?
- Wasted time with phone and email tag
- No shows
- Double bookings
- Missed appointments
How do you use Microsoft Bookings?
- Launch Bookings app. Go to the Microsoft 365 website and log in. Select Bookings from the list of available apps.
- View the Calendar section with all the appointments made by customers to staff members.
- Configure and publish the Booking page. Set up the color scheme, meeting time increments, available hours, and email notifications.
- Import your contacts into the Customers section.
- Add employees to the Staff section.
- Add the services the customers will be booking appointments for and assign them to staff members.
- Include details in the Business section. For example, the company name, address, phone, logo, and hours.
- Share the calendar. Send a direct link to the booking page, post a link on social media, and embed the calendar code on your website.